What data is being collected?
Soul Beauty may collect the following information about you:
- your name;
- your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address;
- purchases and orders made by you;
- your on-line anonymous browsing activities on Soul Beauty;
- when you make a purchase or place an order with us, the last 4 digits of your card number and card type;
- your communication and marketing preferences;
- your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- your approximate location;
- your correspondence and communications with Soul Beauty; and
Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
This list is not exhaustive and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy. Some of the above personal data is collected directly, for example when you set up an on-line account on our website or send an email to us. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example your browsing or shopping activity.
How we use your data
Soul Beauty uses your personal data:
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to make a tailored website available to you;
- to verify your identity;
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
- for internal market research purposes – to better understand your needs;
- to enable Soul Beauty to manage customer service interactions with you; and
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Will the data be shared with any third parties?
Our service providers and suppliers
In order to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with some of our service partners. These include delivery and marketing service providers.
Soul Beauty only allows its service providers to handle your personal data when we have confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls. A list of these service providers is available on request.
How long will the data be stored for?
Soul Beauty holds data relating to orders is kept for 2 years before being deleted.
Marketing contact details and preferences are kept indefinitely until a request is made for it to be removed or there is no longer a purpose for holding the data.
What rights do I as a consumer have?
Any personal data held by Soul Beauty is available on request through the contact form.
A request can be made for Soul Beauty to delete all personal data through the contact form.
In both cases of the above, proof of identity will be required (e.g. an email from an email address under which the data is held).
A consumer can also raise a complaint through the contact form.
For any other queries please contact [email protected] or call 01676 531999.